Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday High Faves

This post will be short and sweet, my fellow Friday lovers.

I do believe I survived this week by the skin of my teeth. I've battled a nasty cold, navigated major curveballs, and juggled so many balls in the air that seemed to be falling off a cliff and lived to tell about it.

That being said, I don't have too many high fives, however there is always, always, always something to be thankful for. Am I right?

  • Absolutely stunning sunsets. Thank you Lord for magenta sunsets that make you stop, take a deep breath and soak it all in.


  • Our little Munchie mastering his kissing technique. He's been kissing for a while, but it was usually a big, wet open mouth sort of a deal. AKA, not quite the kiss you want to give your son forever. He will now pucker up and lean in for the kill. It seriously melts my heart. Good job to the Hubs who helped him hone in on this life skill.
  • Knowing that groceries are in my near future. I didn't have time to do anything this week so we are pretty bare bones and running out of creative meals.
  • Hitting up a phenomenal rummage sale. With three vintage markets in my future this summer, I'm aggressively trying to beef up my inventory and this sale was a true winner in items and price. There's nothing like finding awesome junk;)

  • Stumbling across this gem. I try, I really do try. I just seem to generate dust at an incredible rate. Sigh.


  • Watching this studmuffin love on his "Bebo". He loves his little blue Bebo like this momma loves cake. I snapped this pic of him watching an episode of Mickey Mouse Club while resting on the couch with his Bebo. How is he growing up so quickly?!



Happy Friday, Y'all! We made it!

No comments: