Monday, April 27, 2015

25 Things You Don't Know

As a fan of US Weekly, one of the first sections I gravitate toward is the "25 Things You Don't Know About Me". I love reading the little, useless tidbits about some of my favorite celebs, partly because they're usually so random that I wonder what makes them choose the items they list, but more so because it makes them seem so normal.

So today's post is inspired by US Weekly and all of the randomness I've read over the years. Without further ado...

25 Things You Don't Know About Me:

1. I love Milk and drink it with everything (pizza, tacos, everything)
2. Peonies are my absolute favorite flower
3. I rarely wear the color red. Just not a fan.
4. I watch The Devil Wears Prada every single time it's on TV. I'll even watch it twice if they play it back to back.


5. I once raised Teddy the tadpole in a bowl in my bedroom until he became Freddy the frog. Then we released him in a creek.
6. On the night before my parents had to leave me in SC for college, I locked myself in our hotel bathroom and sobbed and begged them not to leave me in Charleston. I wanted to go home so badly.


7. If there is an animal in a movie who I'm afraid might be killed off, I'll quickly Google "does the dog in _____ die?" I need to be mentally prepared.
8. I could eat Chinese food and sushi every day.
9. I love the smell of skunk.
10. I've been rear ended 6 times. Two times were in the same exact spot on the road, with one of them being in a rental car since my car was still in the shop from the first accident in that spot. How does that happen?! I immediately jumped out of the car during the 2nd time and just started screaming "Are you serious, lady?!"
11. Everyone lovingly buys me Swedish Fish which means I'm now growing tired of Swedish Fish.


12. I've eaten 3 meals with Luke Bryan, cooked dinner for Clint Black's steel guitarist, drank a beer with Dierks Bentley and his band, and have worked at a Tim McGraw concert where I got to go backstage and hold his Jack Russell Terrier while he sang.
13. I've zip-lined 5 times in 3 different countries.
14. I play a solitaire app every night before bed.
15. I'm convinced sharks live in the drains of pools. I thought I'd outgrow this. I have not.
16. I once caught a fish in my bikini top and unknowingly wore him around all day. RIP fishy.
17. I've been turkey hunting, camo and all.
18. I told my brother to jump off a spinning tire swing while babysitting him and he flew face first into a railroad tie. I thought he was dead as he laid there limp and bleeding. It resulted in an ER trip and many stitches.


19. Some of my favorite childhood memories are centered around my Grandma and Grandpa Meyers. They AWLAYS had an activity planned for us.
20. My first two concerts were Lee Greenwood and New Kids on The Block. I heart Joey!



21. I can only name maybe 12 states on a US map. Name all 50? Forget about it.
22. I've always wanted to be a firefighter.
23. My celebrity crushes are Kevin Costner and Dennis Quad. I will watch anything with Kevin Costner.
24. I befriended the dining hall manager in college and he'd set aside mashed potatoes for me even when they weren't on the menu. I called him "The Potato Man".
25. One of my very best friends disliked me greatly when we first met. We're now extremely close and even had our sons within 9 days of each other. "We're the same!" I'm so glad I won her over with my charm and good looks she gave me a second chance.










No comments: